Friday, January 11, 2013

I Seriously Had To...

Hello, it's me again. Today, I'd like to talk about what happened today, and how I felt afterward.

A friend of mine (let's call her Staci) had talked to me in depth about what she believes in.  She says that she has had some paranormal experiences and obsessed with spirits and psychic powers and such.  She unknowingly brought up divination, specifically tarot.  I was so happy, and asked if she wanted to see them.  We could also do a reading in the library, seeing as though there is a book about that in detail. She was pleased with that.

Something clicked inside of me, and I literally began shaking.  It was uncontrollable, and it felt like I wasn't really the one in charge.  I think the Goddess took hold of me and was trying to say that Staci is going to be important in my life and to stick with her.  The last time my right hand began shaking, it was when I picked out Apollo, and the God I've worshiped for about a year.  So, in a nutshell, my deities are telling me something about Staci and her beliefs.  

Just wanted to share that with you guys. I may come at you with another Wicca 101 blog today, so you guys get a treat, hopefully.

Many Blessings, 
Dawn )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment