Saturday, December 8, 2012

An Experience With Finding a Deity

Hey, everyone! Once again, I am posting an entry because I was reminded of the time that I found my first Deity to work with, which was (and still is) Apollo. I want to tell you about something about what happened that made it apparent I am connected with Him.

I remember, about March of this year, I was researching Wicca. Of course, I had just presented myself to the general God and Goddess. Like I had stated, I work with the Greek Pantheon and believe that certain aspects of The Lord and Lady are displayed in this pantheon. So, I had went on Wikipedia, and saw all of the Greek Gods and Goddesses. I had noticed that I was in the beginning of the alphabet.

So the mouse had hovered over Apollo and I stopped moving it. My hand began to involuntarily twitch. It almost made me click on the page for Apollo. It wasn't until after I moved the mouse that my hand STOPPED twitching. So, I moved it over the mouse once more, and once again, it twitched. I took that as a sign and have pleased Apollo ever since.

It's weird how the Universe gives you a sign when making such a decision. I should say that people should look out with these signs... Not only it is life-changing, it can be subtle, or it can be in-your-face, like my experience.

Just a little story to amuse you...
Much blessings,
Dawn )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment