Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What is an Eclectic Wiccan?

Hi, guys! Instead of posting another Wicca 101 entry, I would like to talk about Eclectic Wiccans.

People believe that eclectic is not a tradition. And to be honest, I have looked it up, and according to the Internet, it is a blend of traditions.

I consider myself eclectic. Why? I believe women have a little more power in Wicca (Dianic) and combine it with some beliefs from all of the other traditions (more so Alexandrian than the others). Honestly...

I don't understand why people decide to say that being an Eclectic Wiccan "is not a tradition." Look on YouTube and Tumblr. There's a LOT of solitary practitioners out there and you will acknowledge that it is where many Wiccans lie.

Sorry, but I am a little annoyed.

As usual, I give you blessings and send you positive energies, loves.

)O(

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment